• Rice University Houston, Texas BA
• West Virginia University School of Dentistry
Morgantown, WV DDS 1982
• West Virginia University Hospital
Morgantown, WV General Practice
• Naval Dental School Bethesda, Maryland Periodontics Residency 1990
• National Boards, I & II
• Northeast Regional Boards 1983
• DC Dental License #4596
• Maryland Dental License #9513
• Washington Dental License #6833
• American Dental Association
• American Academy of Periodontology
• Washington State Dental Association
• Seattle-King County Dental Society
• Washington State Society of Periodontology
• L.D. Pankey Institute
• International College of Dentists
• Pierre Fauchard Academy
Hobbies & Interests
• Travel, Running, the Outdoors, Golf, the Arts. C.R. Anderegg served eight years as a Naval dental officer (2 years on an aircraft carrier – USS America (CV-66) and seven years in general practice.
• He, his wife Marianne, and children Sarah and Erik live in Redmond.
Pat - Office Manager
A member of a military family, Pat attended UC San Diego and Dental Hygiene School in Florida. She moved to Washington in 1992 and lives in Issaquah. Pat has over 20 years dental experience ranging from assistant, dental hygiene, and front office.
Marla - Surgical Assistant
Marla attended a Dental Assisting program at Parkland College in Champaign, IL. She moved to Washington in 1991 from the Midwest. Redmond is where she has made her home, with her husband and son. Her hobbies are crafts, cross stitch, cooking, and enjoying time with her family.
Selena - Surgical Assistant
Selena has been in the dental industry over 30 years. She has worked in all aspects of dentistry, both general and in specialty offices. Selena is a Washington native -- growing up in the beautiful Snoqualmie Valley. She has 5 grandchildren who she loves to spend time with. Her hobbies include cycling, skiing, fitness, fishing and mini-getaways on her husband’s Harley.