- We are pleased you have dental insurance and our office will assist you in obtaining the maximum benefits specified in your contract. However, your insurance contract is between you, your employer and the insurance company. You will need to bring a copy of your benefit booklet if you would like help interpreting your benefits. Balances pending insurance greater than 90 days will be reverted back to the subscriber.
- As a courtesy to you, we will file your insurance and accept assignment of benefits. We ask that your estimated co-payments and deductible be paid at the time of service.
- Not all services are a covered benefit in all contracts. Some insurance companies arbitrarily select certain services they will cover. You are responsible for all services regardless of insurance coverage.
Methods of Payment
- Dental Insurance
- Cash, Check or Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa and American Express)
- Care Credit (3rd party financing)
- Balances older than 90 days may be subject to additional collection fees and interest of 1% per month, or 12% annually. These additional fees will be applied to the unpaid balance at the end of the third month.
- In the event that your account is not paid and we refer the account to collection, you will be responsible for all fees incurred for collection of your bill (i.e., attorney fees, court costs and collection agency fees).
We respect your time and ask that you respect ours by honoring your appointment commitment. A broken appointment is a loss to everyone. In order to assure you and other patients of uninterrupted treatment, we would ask you to please adhere to all scheduled appointments. Remember, once you have made an appointment, this time is reserved for you. Please be on time, for we will be on time. Please give us at least 48 hours notice if you are unable to keep your appointment. If we do not receive a cancellation notice within 48 hours, a cancellation fee could be applied to all broken appointments.